I am running for city council because through my community work in Pasco, I have seen a need for change and for more diverse voices to be part the City’s decision making processes.
I believe my unique experience, education and community involvement have prepared me to serve, and represent you–at the tables that matter.
I am eager to represent and meet the needs of the Pasco community. Through my campaign and my position in city council I will work tirelessly to:
- Support the expansion and growth of Arts and Culture in our community.
- Support creating an infrastructure that will help bring many Opportunities to our community.
- Supporting creating venues to promote a Stronger Community.
But most importantly, I am committed to continue working on building a vibrant multi-culture economy and a safe and welcoming community.
A Safer and Welcoming Community.
- We need safer street lighting, safer neighborhoods and
- Better collaboration and community engagement with local police enforcement.
- Promote work that is working to unify the community
- It is important to help our students and be involved in their education
- Work with the educational system to give our children access to after school programs and creative outlets
Diversity and Inclusivity
- As a small town Pasco is not always included in the major roles of funding in comparison to the Tri-Cities as a whole
- I will support initiatives that will boost economic growth and small business development
- I will support development of programs that will bolster our growing community.
My election will give voice to every citizen regardless of gender, age, race, or economic background because diversity of ideas and voices are the bridges to our community’s success.